Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Relationships and Media

This a blog about our relationships in this day and age and how technology has enhanced or deteriorated our closeness to one another.
It is an interesting subject for me because I have been blissfully unaware of how technology has impacted my life up to this point. I have been a follower of trends, a buyer of "must-haves", and a listener to whoever the crowd says has authority on technology. I have become victim to texting, laptop-time, and all around Internet surfing.
The more I read, the more afraid I get that I am being ran by my technology, instead of the other way around. This is a discovery blog to stretch my thinking, become aware of my current surroundings, and to identify and better understand my media.

No comments:

Post a Comment